Pages

Oct 31, 2006

Its my place on the web


I recently created a food blog http://trythisrecipe.blogspot.com , a Vegetarian recipe site. The main idea of creating this blog is not only to share the recipes, but also to pass on the traditional family recipes for the generations to come. I cook fairly well , and I believe, this blog would drive me to learn new recipes.

I love photography. Just click click and click pictures of colorful flowers, tall statues and beautiful landscapes. Though not very professional, I can take decently good pictures. The single white rose picture to the right, is one of my best shots. just another hobby ;-)


I have a flair for Drawing and Painting, mostly acryllic. I have done a few projects which I will be posting very soon.

2 COMMENTS:

Venkateswara VP said...

Ho Myths,
A nice BLOG in general.

Venkateswara VP said...

Will keep commenting,



DEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
 
Copyright 2010 Mythreyee's. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase